Wednesday 2 January 2013

No Resolution

Its the beginning of a new year and just like previous years, I am tempted to make new year resolutions! I guess we all make resolutions because we feel we have a clean slate to make amends where we failed. Last year just like previous years I resolved in my heart to do things differently. Whilst I succeeded in some, I failed in others and the feeling of guilt on 31/12./2012 clouded my judgement until God delivered me.

The truth is I didnt fail at all for not accomplishing all my resolutions in 2012. If anything I am a better person than I was on 01/01/2012. I am wiser and I learnt a lot of things about myself. I am thankful for my family, friends and experiences 2012 brought and because of that I have resolved not to put pressure on myself in 2013.

The only goal I have set myself in 2013 is to stretch myself to be a better person and to do the impossible which in myself I cant do alone but with God's help I can.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

4 comments:

  1. i also didnt make any resolution...ok just one. To be a channel of blessings to others so help me God

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool and thanks for the comment. We seem to be on the same page, I just want to be a better person this year and to be a blessing to others just like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair regrowth treatments offers you the opportunity to have your hair back as its options ranges from applying hair products, natural hair supplements to surgical procedures.
    The examinations were then recreated in humans, minus the skin cancer.
    In contrary, constantly brushing the hair can stress the hair strands and pull off the hair roots.



    Here is my webpage ... natural hair regrowth university of pennsylvania (ktownall.com)

    ReplyDelete